Returns & Refund Policy
Last Updated: April 09, 2020
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on Returns and Refunds below.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation & Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to JoPaulo, Inc., 2611 E Thompson Blvd, Ste 106, CA 93003.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to JoPaulo, Inc. accessible from https://www.jopaulo.com/
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 7 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 7 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by these two options:
- By visiting this page on our website Contact Page
- By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods were not used or damaged
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address: 2611 E Thompson Blvd, Ste 106 Ventura, CA 93003 USA
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
Order Not Received
If your Order Status shows “Delivered” on the USPS website and you did not receive the item, please do not attempt to make a return or exchange. Instead, you may follow up with the carrier listed on your order status page. JoPaulo, Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Click Here to follow up with the USPS
Undelivered / Refused Packages
Packages that are ‘Refused’ or ‘Returned to Sender’ will be processed as a return and we will not attempt to re-ship. These include orders that could not be delivered due to incorrect address information entered during the ordering process.
These types of returned orders are eligible for a refund for the cost of goods. Shipping costs (if applicable) will not be refunded.
Defective Items Received
If you feel the product you received is defective, please submit an email, within 7 days of delivery date, to customer support at email@example.com, with the subject “Item was received defective.” Please attach photos in your email showing the defective area of your product along with a brief description of the defect. Our customer support team will reach back out to you within the next business day of your email with follow up instructions to be determined on a case by case basis.
In order to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, please DO NOT attempt to send defective items back as a return.
If you feel the product delivered is not the product you ordered, please submit an email, within 7 days of delivery date, to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Order Discrepancy”. Please attach photo(s) of the item(s) you received. Our team will be sure to review your order and send instructions on how to proceed once we receive the photos. If it was an error on our part, we will be sure to send you the corrected items at no cost to you.
If you have any questions about our Return & Refund Policy, please email us at email@example.com or on our Contact Page